Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Thanks, that was fun.

Well that's that then. Six years, 500 posts and 2,000 listens. All done.

Thanks very much to everyone who has been with me from the start. The contributions of regular readers has been much appreciated. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

If you've just discovered this blog then feel free to look around and feel free to comment. While I won't be updating anymore, I will check for comments and publish any appropriate ones and respond if I can.

Meanwhile I will continue to write my blog about the 1001 songs you must heard before you die over on Quora. http://1001songs.quora.com/

And if you prefer your music discussion to be album sized, the great Nicholas Moyne rights an excellent Quora blog on albums which I highly recommend

http://moynemagnificentmusic.quora.com/

Thanks again and all the best.

David

1 comment:

  1. Thanks David for taking os through this huge list. You have introduced us to many new and wonderful discoveries. We have laughed so much at you insightful comments. I have agreed mostly with you .( Nik Drake) and disagreed at times too ( Meatloaf) But what a journey. We will get together soon to discuss some more. ( I have lost your number so can you contact me , Sorry )

    ReplyDelete